Tuesday, November 18, 2014

C4K Summary for November

In week 11, I commented on Clayton's Blog from Mrs. Horst's class. In his post, what is a citizen????????, Clayton said he was going to explain what a good citizen was. He started with a global citizen and then said he wondered why people declared war over silly things. He said that some kids have to go to sleep hearing gun shots, and said that it would be scary. He wrote about several other things but I had a hard time determining what he was talking about. In my comment, I introduced myself. I told him that I enjoyed reading his blog, and that it was thought provoking. I also said that I often wonder why people declare was over some things as well. I told Clayton to keep up the good work, and too keep blogging.

The second blog I commented on was My Art Blog, by Alanna, who is in the eighth grade. Her blog contains pictures of her artwork, and I commented on a picture of her dog, Patches. I told her that she was a very talented artist, and that I enjoyed looking through her work. I also asked her how she created the picture, and told her about an app I use, Waterlogue, to edit pictures of my dog. I told her who I was, and where I went to school, and told her to keep posting her work. I let her know that I was very impressed by her artistic ability and that others would be too.

For my very last C4K, I commented on Justin's Blog from Mrs. DeBuhr's 8th Grade Blogs. In his post, My Achievements and Goals for Q1 and Q2, Justin talks about how he had met many of his goals in first quarter, such as making the basketball team, staying on top of his homework, and getting better grades. He also said that he got glasses and the teachers were happy that he could see the board better now. In his second paragraph, he talks about his goals for second quarter. Some of them are to continue to do well on homework and to improve his grades even more. He wants to become a better typer, and to participate more in class as well. In my comment, I told Justin who I was, and where I went to school. I went on to tell him that I enjoyed reading his blog, and that he had some awesome goals set for himself. I said that if he strives to achieve them, he should do very well in school. I told him congratulations on doing so well last quarter, and to keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment