Tuesday, October 21, 2014

C4K Summary for October

The first blog I commented on was Clayton's Blog from Ms. Horst's Class. Clayton has written many post since the last time I commented on his, but his most recent was the fourtienth goldfish. Clayton wrote about how the story reminded him of when his own goldfish died, and how sad it was. He also said that he made a prediction about the grandfather in the story. In my comment, I told Clayton that I had beta fish when I was younger, and I agreed that it was sad when they died. I added that it was exciting to get new fish though. I also said that the book sounded great, and it was awesome that he was making predictions about the story. Lastly, I thanked him for posting.

The second blog I commented on was AngelaN's Blog from Miss Jacklin's Grasde 5 Class. Angela write a blog titled "My Grandmother." In her blog, she wrote that her grandmother was from China, and that she loved to cook Chinese food. She also said that her grandma was strict, and would make her do things. Angela wrote that she had a special tradition of helping her grandma with the Chinese New Year, and that she had a special name for her. In my comment, I introduced myself to Angela, and told her that her grandmother sounded like a cool lady. I also told her that I loved Chinese food, and asked what her special name for her grandma was. I told Angela that I loved reading her blog, and that it was a great post.

The week of October 13th, I commented on Madison T.'s Blog. Madison wrote a post titled "How to Babysit." In her post, she gave a lot of helpful, yet hilarious, advice on how to take care of babies. For example, she wrote to not leave them with any animals because she had seen a baby throw an animal by the tail into bulletproof glass. She also said to sterilize everything, take the baby to the doctor 3 times a month, keep babies away from wires, and don't leave them alone with expensive TV's. Madison gave a lot more advice in her blog as well. In my comment, I told her who I was, and that I babysit all the time. I said that I loved reading her blog, and that I hoped I never had a baby throw an animal by the tail. I also told her that her post was funny, and that she should keep blogging because she did an excellent job.

My last blog to comment on in October was Stevenson @ PT England School. I his post, Being Fit, Stevenson wrote about staying fit by exercising. He wrote all about how it is beneficial to your body and mind to exercise regularly. For example, when you exercise, your body releases endorphins which make you feel good. He also wrote about the difference in exercising for strength, and exercising for stamina. In my comment, I told him who I was and where I'm from. I told him that he had excellent writing skills, and that I enjoyed reading his blog. I also told Stevenson that his post was very informative, and that it was well written. I asked if he had plans on being a writer, because his post was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment