Wednesday, September 24, 2014

C4KSummary for September

My first C4K was on Isaiah's blog. I commented on his post, Isaiah @PT England School: My term 2 writing sample. In this blog, Isaiah blogged that he loved rugby and dodge ball, and hoped to be an artist when he grew up. He stated that he is very creative and intelligent. He also explained that he makes videos about empathy at his school, PT England. In my comment, I told Isaiah were I was from and that I enjoyed reading his blog post. I also told him that being an artist would be a very fun and exciting job. I told him I am currently in school to be a teacher, as well. It was a very short blog, so there wasn't too much to comment on. 

The week of September 15 through the 21st, my C4K was on Clayton's Blog from Ms. Horst's 5-1 Class. Clayton posted all about how much fun he had on Dot Day. My Horst is an art teacher, and she read her class The Dot, by Peter Reynolds. In his blog, Clayton used many different colored fonts to explain that his class had many art stations to go to while celebrating Dot Day. He also shared a picture of his artwork, which was a painting of many, many colorful dots. In my comment, I told Clayton how much I loved his art. I told him that I like the colors he chose to use, and that it was creative of him to paint many dots instead of just one. I also told him that I liked how he made his text several different colors, and that I enjoyed reading his blog.

My last September C4K was on Ava's Blog from Mr. Salsich's Student Blogs. Ava's post was all about her trips to Florida and New Hampshire. She started by telling about Florida, and how her cousins and grandparents live there. Ava wrote about how she went to Disney World, Sea World, and Lego Land. She loved all of the things made from legos in Lego Land, like the mummy statues and the dinosaur in the truck. She also blogged about the rides she went on in Disney. Next, Ava wrote about New Hampshire. While she was there, she saw Diana's Baths, which has several waterfalls. She went to a few other places while she was there as well. In my comment, I told Ava who I was, and where I was from. I also told her how her vacations sounded like a lot of fun, and how one of my favorite places to go was Disney World. I said that I had never been to Lego Land before, but her blog post has convinced me that I need to go see everything there. Next, I told her I had never been  to New Hampshire along with a few other things. Lastly, I said her blog was great, and to keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment